Good practice how to model resources over your api:
- Move Everything To Cloud (AWS).
- Use cheap http://endtest.io/ for testing
- Use free https://fleep.io/ for team chats
- Better Level up current employee instead of hiring new one.
First of all read about: ES6+
Official tutorial (https://facebook.github.io/react/tutorial/tutorial.html)
Official docs (https://facebook.github.io/react/docs/hello-world.html)
React training (https://reacttraining.com/online/react-fundamentals)
Start Using React to Build Web Applications
Getting Started with Redux (https://egghead.io/courses/getting-started-with-redux)
Modern React with Redux (https://www.udemy.com/react-redux)
Building React Applications with Idiomatic Redux
Advanced React and Redux (https://www.udemy.com/react-redux-tutorial)
Learning React Router
Official docs (https://reacttraining.com/react-router/)
Routing React Apps: The Complete Guide
Official docs (https://webpack.js.org/guides/)
Webpack 2: The Complete Developer’s Guide
Candy for the end: https://www.codewars.com/
- Order pizza.
- Give feedback.
- Take out the recycle/trash. Not a metaphor.
- Need to find additional things to delegate.
- Try to support their direct reports to eventually become better than them.
- Consider constructive feedback regardless of who delivers it.
- Do what they say.
- Have regular, un-cancelable 1:1s.
- Protect their team, push for greatness, and prepare for the future.
- Get their hands dirty when called for.
- Focus on helping their team to be wildly successful.
- Put people first.
- Give a shit.
- Relentlessly hustle for their team.
- Tell the truth.
- Feel deeply and profoundly awful for disappointing someone on their team.
- Make mistakes and learn from them.
- Remove fear
- Be the bullshit umbrella and not the bullshit funnel.
- Remember (and maybe learn from) the time when they weren’t a manager.
- Say please and thank you.
- Work harder than their employees.
- Provide consistent and predictable structure.
- Back up their team when they say “no” to something.
- Not be a prick.
- Model the culture and spirit they want to develop in their workplace.
- Translate corporate bullshit into normal-speak.
- Empower their staff members.
- Move thing out of their way, including yourself.
- Regularly feel self-doubt.
- Be an advocate.
- Be an ally.
- Amplify the good in people.
- Fight the grapevine confusion.
- Be first the first to metamorph to the chrysalis phase.
- Define reality and say thank you.